Over 10,000 seniors visited the Pasadena Senior Center last year, participating in activities that promoted healthy aging and vibrant living, including:
• Classes on Salsa Dancing, Strength Training, Creative Writing, Improv Comedy, Learning Spanish Through Acting, and more!
• 2nd Annual Job Fair, featuring 56 local employers and attended by over 400 job seekers
• Monthly lectures on Parkinson's Disease, Fall Prevention, Memory Care, and Smart Driving
• Nutritious lunches provided five days a week
• Medical resources, including health fairs, flu shot and podiatry clinics, and hearing screenings
• Distribution of over 1,200 bags of non-perishable food to qualifying low income seniors on the first Friday of each month
Seniors look to us for guidance as they navigate the transitions that aging brings. Please support our efforts with a donation today. Every donation will be used in its entirety to support our mission of providing programs and services to seniors in our community.